Thursday, April 7, 2016

Sydney 12 Days Trip in March 2016

Its been my 3rd time visit Sydney as my lovely daughter is living there. There's always something new whenever I visit Sydney.

After almost 9 hours flight from Hong Kong to Sydney, arrived early in the morning.

Immigration process is fast as you can use the e passport channel to swipe your passport. You have answer 4 questions , any food, weapons, fruit ... After that will print out a voucher for you to exit the gate to the baggage claim. You do not need to meet any immigration officer. After getting the baggage(its fast, when I reach the baggage claim, my baggage was already there) will go to declaration channel.

 As I brought a wooden jewelry box for my daughter, I tick yes for wooden material. The officer just asked me what item to bring into Sydney. I said a wooden jewelry box. He said OK and directed me to exit the door without checking my box.

Free wifi at the airport so I whatsapp my daughter who is picking me up.Her boy friend was on the way to the airport as there's traffic jam. So I went to the express pick up area to wait for them.

After a while, my daughter whatsapp me that they were at the pickup place. I was so excited that I met my daughter and her friend. Its been 3 years ago when I visited her. After a shower at her warm home we began our tour. The first place was Sydney Fish Market.





After lunch, we went to shopping mall nearby.

to be continued..............

   

No comments:

Post a Comment